Writing a Paper on the PC Writing a Paper on the PC

blah

Nuthin to laugh at, and in all honesty a stupid story. It was a apple commercial that wasn't making a point. I lost have a paper, then i rewrote it. The whole dialouge seemed to mechanical.

-MASS- -MASS-

the truth amuses me.

People are sheep and will like anything with an easily comprehendable plot. This flash was good and pointed out what alot of people feel. The religious and violent flashes i've done did better then my other ones. Though i must admit myself i like violence. Thusly i don't know where i stand on any issue.
P.s. I don't think foamy is funny either. He just talks really fast.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Theres nothing wrong with a cartoon being violent. But if violence is all you have...then....poopy. :L

Glurk! Glurk!

nice

Good fun, though this did happen on a hitch hikers guide to the qalaxy, but don't wrry, i didn't take points off for that.

Jerbeh responds:

sweet.. i honestly can say i have no understanding or anything of the hitch hikers guide!
Thank you!

My Bio Project My Bio Project

thats crazy

this is the exact stuff i needed to know for my upcomeing quiz. Kind of an odd thing to post though, i could post some of my flash from biology but i thought it would be blamed, but you pulled it off. Nice job, and it would be useful if you could make one for the entire cell beofre my next test.

Saddam on a Mission Saddam on a Mission

funny stuff

Never thought i could have so much fun with sadam

Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz

not interesting

Can't say it was fun and i like zelda, but i don't care to take a quiz about it.

Fiberoptic-Ninja responds:

then why the hell did ya take it then?????
-shadow mage