Writing a Paper on the PC Writing a Paper on the PC

blah

Nuthin to laugh at, and in all honesty a stupid story. It was a apple commercial that wasn't making a point. I lost have a paper, then i rewrote it. The whole dialouge seemed to mechanical.

-MASS- -MASS-

the truth amuses me.

People are sheep and will like anything with an easily comprehendable plot. This flash was good and pointed out what alot of people feel. The religious and violent flashes i've done did better then my other ones. Though i must admit myself i like violence. Thusly i don't know where i stand on any issue.
P.s. I don't think foamy is funny either. He just talks really fast.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Theres nothing wrong with a cartoon being violent. But if violence is all you have...then....poopy. :L

Glurk! Glurk!

nice

Good fun, though this did happen on a hitch hikers guide to the qalaxy, but don't wrry, i didn't take points off for that.

Jerbeh responds:

sweet.. i honestly can say i have no understanding or anything of the hitch hikers guide!
Thank you!

The Hatta' The Hatta'

its a 7

the humor comes on and off with your little show. But usually the message makes sence.

White ep1 White ep1

cute

This could be a fun story.

Frogcloset responds:

Could be fun but really its about how far you can push a person after he has given up everything and worse when he has nowhere else to go.

Son of God Son of God

Not bad

I liked it but there are a few points i want to understnad. One who is the hero supposed to be. Is this messiah supposed to be like Jesus that fell in to the temptation of the devil( he has 666 on him) Or is this just one of those angels that cleans up the streets. Just courious, i'll be interested to see the final project.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

nice job

Pretty cool to watch. Unfourtantly we would probably not beat china in war. Their numbers and resources would crush us. THe only way we could beat them is if we had aid from russia. But who care about the facts, it was cool to watch.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

crazy

When i watched this i thought some bits reminded me of 1984, then i read your comments and it was inspired by it. Good book, good movie. Fight the power.

Broken Saints FINALE Broken Saints FINALE

wow, its over.

You infested the portal like daily toon did. Except yours was good.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Nice

Congrats on winning the $250 on the newgrounds thingy. This proves that nobody cares what the wankers of the south think.